Pages

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Fellow Bloggers I Need Your Help


Hello readers this is my beautiful God daughter whom I love as if she was my own. She came to me today to ask for my help. She is collecting the McDonald's free coffee cards to give out to the homeless so that they can have a hot drink in this horrible cold weather. I think this is a lovely selfless act by a wonderful little girl and I want to help her in any way I can. The way it works is every time you buy a coffee from McDonald's you get a stamp on the card when you have enough stamps you trade the card in for a coffee. Now I'm not asking you all to rush out to McDonald's and buy coffee that would be absurd. What I am asking is if you happen to buy coffee from McDonald's and have a fully stamped card if you would consider sending it to me for my God daughter to give to someone less fortunate than ourselves. For the cost of a second class stamp you can help this little girl to help others. I would also ask my fellow bloggers if they would mind sharing this post on their own blogs so that we can spread the word a little further and really help this little girl with her worthy cause. Thank you so much everyone for taking the time to read this post I really hope it helps her achieve her goal.


Much Love
Claire xx xx xx

No comments:

Post a Comment